Fraser Construction Company, LLC is seeking a Project Manager to join our team constructing high end commercial projects of which to be proud.
In this client-facing role, you will manage projects from the ground breaking to the ribbon cutting and steer teams of subcontractors and suppliers towards a common cost, quality and schedule goal. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to live in the South Carolina low country and grow within a company that offers perks and excellent benefits.
- Drafting Owner and Subcontractor Contracts
- Create and manage a Critical-Path Logic Schedule with weekly updates.
- Reviewing and processing submittals
- Spearhead Coordination between trades
- Monitoring and proactively managing all costs, contract changes, and other financial aspects of the job.
- Managing the flow of information between the owner, designers, inspectors, subcontractors, suppliers, and internal team.
- Work in close coordination with the field superintendent.
- Report to the owner
- Tackle Problems head on as they arise and work out solutions
- Assist in quality control on the project.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor of Science in Construction or Engineering or Bachelor of Arts in Architecture.
- Polished, professional manner with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Proficient in Scheduling Software
- Ability to solve difficult problems
- At least 5+ years of construction experience as a project management, estimator, or project engineer.
Project experience on one of the following types of jobs:
- CLUBHOUSE & FITNESS CENTERS
- HOSPITALITY, HOTELS, & RESORT AMENITIES
- MULTI-FAMILY & TIME SHARE RESIDENTIAL
- HEALTHCARE (hospitals, outpatient doctors’ offices, assisted living)
- K-12 and HIGHER EDUCATIONAL